Skocz do zawartości

Alpha-mask bug & Smoothing pixels

ipq

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

I need to deal with two things.

Alpha-mask bug

I have a problem. When I want to do graphics in GM, so I use the program from Corel. But I came across a problem, here is a picture:

image_problem.png

When you compare the two images (one from Corel, the second of GM image editor), Corel Photo-Paint and Corel Draw alpha-mask bad exported. In consequence there are white stripes, while the other identical pictures drawn in the GM do not. How do I fix this problem in Corel?

Smoothing pixels

I came across this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hqx

And I would like to know if it can be implemented in other graphics programs (like Corel or Photoshop).

• Filar Społeczności

Corel jest nastawiony na grafikę wektorową, nic więc dziwnego w tym że trochę sobie nie radzi z rasterami. Spróbuj na przykład gimpa, prosty, darmowy i nastawiony na rastery.

"A niechaj narodowie wżdy postronni znają, iż Polacy nie gęsi, iż swój język mają." - Mikołaj Rej

"Polskie centrum programu Game Maker" - GMClan

• Filar Społeczności
Corel jest nastawiony na grafikę wektorową, nic więc dziwnego w tym że trochę sobie nie radzi z rasterami. Spróbuj na przykład gimpa, prosty, darmowy i nastawiony na rastery.

"A niechaj narodowie wżdy postronni znają, iż Polacy nie gęsi, iż swój język mają." - Mikołaj Rej

"Polskie centrum programu Game Maker" - GMClan

Tyle, że ten gość nie zna polskiego >.>

I wish I can help you but I dropped Game Maker years ago and I'm not up-to-date with these features. Just submit your problem at http://www.reddit.com/r/gamemaker and don't bother with official GMC. It's a much smaller community but they are very kind to newcomers and they are much more wiling to answer your questions. :)

You could also try to do the same thing in GIMP, so we can be sure if it is really GM-related problem and not Corel one.

@gnysek: This topic, I also put in there and I finally received a negative reaction :( : http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=536793

Corel is for Vector graphics.

As for Raster graphics the best option would be

GIMP.

Because it's free and it have huge capabilities,

but it have weird interface, so it takes some time to learn it.

• 3 tygodnie później...
  • Filar Społeczności

I guess that the reason for this is that black lines have partially transparent pixels on their edges to make them smoother.