Skocz do zawartości

Przybliżanie i dodawanie.

kubal09

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Cześc. Dwa pytania

1.Jak dodawac zdjęcie do programu? Tnz. Masz zdjęcie na dysku klikasz np. ENTER i pokazuje ci się "okienko otwierania" i tam sobie szukasz i dodajesz do programu. (widac je w programie)

2. Jak już dodam zdjęcie to chce aby:

KLawiszem "Góra" powiększac zdjęcie

Klawiszem "Dół" je poszerzac.

To tyle.

Pzdr.

Kubal

GAME MAKER HELP ! Taka ikonka niebieska z białym pytajnikiem, czy ty w ogóle sam nic nie umiesz zrobić ? Klikasz index i wpisujesz nazwę funkcji...

sprite_add(fname,imgnumb,precise,transparent,smooth,preload,xorig,yorig) Adds the image stored in the file fname to the set of sprite resources. Only bmp, jpg and gif images can be dealt with. When the image is a bmp or jpg image it can be a strip containing a number of subimages for the sprite next to each other. Use imgnumb to indicate their number (1 for a single image). For (animated) gif images, this argument is not used; the number of images in the gif file is used. precise indicates whether precise collision checking should be used. transparent indicates whether the image is partially transparent. smooth indicates whether to smooth the edges. preload indicates whether to preload the image into texture memory. xorig and yorig indicate the position of the origin in the sprite. The function returns the index of the new sprite that you can then use to draw it or to assign it to the variable sprite_index of an instance. When an error occurs -1 is returned.

Masz i przestań robić z siebie głupa.