Skocz do zawartości

Hexagonal Collision

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi. The last time I was bored, so I just tried to experiment. I made a hexagonal collision. I do not know whether anyone has done something similar but never mind. I made a script that checks the collision according to hexagonal shape. There are two variants. A vertical (stayng) and one horizontal (lying). If you did not understand, there is also an example. Here is a simple sample scripts how it works:

collision_hexagonal_ver(x,y,point_x,point_y,wsize,hsize,vecsize)

var sirka;
sirka=argument4- (((argument1-argument3)+argument5)/-argument6*argument4)* ((argument3-argument5)>argument1) -(((argument1-argument3)-argument5)/argument6*argument4)* ((argument3+argument5)<argument1);
if (argument0>argument2-sirka && argument0<argument2+sirka && argument1>argument3-argument5-argument6 && argument1<argument3+argument5+argument6) return 1 else return 0;

collision_hexagonal_hor(x,y,point_x,point_y,wsize,hsize,vecsize)

var vyska;
vyska=argument5 -(((argument0-argument2)+argument4)/-argument6*argument5)* ((argument2-argument4)>argument0) -(((argument0-argument2)-argument4)/argument6*argument5)* ((argument2+argument4)<argument0);
if (argument0>argument2-argument4-argument6 && argument0<argument2+argument4+argument6 && argument1>argument3-vyska && argument1<argument3+vyska) return 1 else return 0;

The complete version of this manual is also in the downloadable file:

http://www.ourupload.wz.cz/file/2168/hexagonal_collision.zip[updated]

GML file contains the manual and GM81 as an example of how it works(in Lite version work too).

Style guide how I did it at gmlscripts.com, I like the style, so I use it too.

EDIT: Updated scripts, thanks slayer 64..