Skocz do zawartości

nie wykrywa dysku

TheMarcQ

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Windows został tak zaprojektowany, by nie wykrywać Linuxa

Hmm ... są jakieś specjalne programy do odczytywania danych, spróbuj się pobawić z AndLinux (Taka mini-dystrybucja Linuxa odpalana z Windowsa)

Fervi

bo jest widocznie zajeta dana litera dysku, cholibka. nie bzdurz doktorze tak na windowsa, bos daremny D:

w zarzadzaniu dyskami sobie mozesz to zmienic.

zainstalowalem ten program, sa 2 partycje, lecz gdy chce je otworzyc krzyczy ze dysk jest niesformatowany, cos zle zaznaczylem przy instalacji?

I have installed the Ext2 IFS software and was able to create a drive letter for a desired volume of Linux. But when I try to access that volume I get an error message "The disk in drive X: is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?" (Of course I don't want to!) Or the content of the volume appears, but when I attempt to write something I get an error message "Access denied".

The ext2fs.sys driver did not mount that volume for some reason, or it mounted it read-only.

Please run the mountdiag diagnosis tool, which you can download here: mountdiag.exe (updated, 07-19-2008).

Please run it at the command prompt and give it the letter of the drive you want to examine, for example:

mountdiag G:

The tool will give you a hint on how to resolve the problem. (Note: The mountdiag tool reads data only; it does not attempt to modify anything.)

Dawaj tego mountdiaga.