Skocz do zawartości

Lembitu

Timmo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello Poland Game maker users! My name is Timmo and i am writing from Estonia. We also have small GM community, but not much games are made. For a while i have been keeping eye on what you are doing and finally i thought that why not to post our game demo also. Magdalena, the artist, who made the art is also polish actually :)

Please try the game and tell us what you think.

Lembitu is turn based strategy game that is being under development. Current version is 0.64

In 1208 Ugandi estonians went to a conflict when they robbed merchants who were heading to Pihkva. The trouble become serious as latgals and germans wanted compensation and estonians to be christened. The Ugandi estonians did not let themselves christened and at the same year a raid by latglas and germans took place. With this the crusade against Estonia had begun.

Lembitu is the leader of resistance movement against crusaders, under his command you can raid, spy, attack enemies, conquer back countries.

screenshot100_s.pngscreenshot101_s.png

screenshot103_s.pngscreenshot105_s.png

File Size: 22 MB

Vista Compatible: yes

Changes Screen Resolution: no

Download: http://mangulooja.dragon.ee/lembitu/en/dow...=Lembitu_en.rar

Authors: Timmo Liiva, Magdalena Wójik, Kevin McLeod

More info and screens on the website:

http://mangulooja.dragon.ee/lembitu/en/

• Filar Społeczności

Good job, I'll try to find some time to give it a go. ATM I can only say that the graphics looks good and I like the idea behind the game. Glad to see that u've teamed-up with a Polish artist :)

I downloaded it immediately when I saw screenshots. My opinion:

• The game is extremely polished in every detail which is the most important factor for me.
  • Graphics and music really match the game. I feel like I was playing "Stronghold", this music really resembles that game.
  • I wanted to say that it feels like the whole team made this game, but then I checked, and it was only 3 people. That means, good job guys :)

I give you 5/5 because the game deserves it. You should really put this on some portals with indie games. It is the best strategic game made in GM I've seen so far.

• Filar Społeczności

Hey, I just played it and on the start I've got an error (sth about missing enemy base) and it could really use a tutorial, otherwise it's hard to find out how to play and what options there are.

Anyway, keep up the good job and I'm waiting for a version with tutorial ;)

Thank you for kind words. It has taken a lot of time to make that beta, but good that it was worth it.

Threef, polish translation sounds fun :)

Saus, thank you for making a clear list what you liked in the game. Do you know any indie portals i could submit the game?

Morro, try to run the game in Windows xp mode. Right click on the exe - properties - compatibility - change to win xp

Van ANtY , you got the error because you ended the game and tried to play it again - this is a buggy, you need to close the game and then start again totally, sorry for that. There is a tutorial actually atthe start of the game, i think you just skipped it without noticing or the error messed it up.

Sheriff99, i haven't heard of that game, could you share a link please?

Oh, you were

Wow, real fun to read all your comments, thanks!

• 4 tygodnie później...